Thursday, November 27, 2003

So I went into see what I got wrong on my psych midterm. It was kinda funny actually. I knew the answers to three of the questions I got wrong but somehow picked the wrong one. And then the others were all pretty obvious as well.

And I had my last lab ever with my TA who doesn't speak english. In some ways, I felt really bad for him a lot of the time. And he was so cute today saying his goodbyes to us. He said that we probably weren't lucky to have him as a TA but that he was sure lucky to have us. And then he laughed and said he probably should have said that before the TA evaluations. I feel bad and I think I'll go to his review session- providing it is just an opportunity to get questions answered. I might just work in the room and ask questions if I need to.

And I still don't know what I want to do with my life... but I'm wondering if anyone does really?

All I really want is simple: A job that satisfies me, someone to share my life with and to have good times with my friends and family. Is this really too much to ask?

And I wish I could get rid of the tension in my back.... damn stress all goes straight to my back... I wish I could have a back massage :)

I have three exams in the next five days so I'd better get back to studying. As usual...

mood: tense, very, very tense and oddly hyper- maybe I am just going crazy?
song: Rainy Days- Guster and Sick Cycle Carousel- Lifehouse

No comments: