Friday, February 11, 2005

Obviously stuff is bothering me. I know because I generally have trouble focusing when stuff bothers me. Like today... I think I studied for an hour. That's not very much considering I have two midterms next week.

If I could afford it, I'd move out on my own next year. I don't know there are things I like and don't like about living here. I mostly only like the fact that I am close and I probably could sublet my place for the summer. I really hate moving every year. My roommates aren't people I could ever be friends with. They are very shallow and all at one point have done things that I have't liked. Mainly, they are often inconsiderate of the fact that there is a main floor bedroom by the kitchen. And none of them wanted to take it- I understand why Becky and Lindsay didn't. But Di says she is a light sleeper... but she is the one who is often up late in the living room, she is the one who has people over late in the living room. And she is usually up before the rest of us anyways. I don't know... out of all of us it would make the most sense for her to have the kitchen room. I like my room and it would be fine with you know, considerate roommates who don't have kitchen parties the night before exams and such. Or living room gatherings with drinking on Sunday nights. Honestly, this will sounds a little anal of me, but I think it would almost be common sense to you know, be quiet by about 12:00 am on a Sunday night.

I am almost considering asking Rachel if she has any spots free in the house she might be getting. At least I'd know that there wouldn't be any Sunday night drunk fests. I mean, sure I'd have to take the bus to school, but I'd almost rather do that then live here another year. I don't know... I'm just considering not living here next year.

Di is really the only person I can't stand. I never thought I'd meet a person that was so loud. And you can imagine I felt like screaming one morning when she told me I was being noisy. I felt like saying, you've obviously never heard how much noise you make in the morning. We are polar opposites. I'm annoyed by almost everything about her. She was mad we made a cleaning schedule. What she wanted to keep doing what we did last term, where Becky and I clean all the time, you clean once or twice and Lindsay doesn't clean at all? Becky and I were like I don't think so. I mean, we don't have to go in order as long as everyone cleans once a month. I'm going this weekend. I mean she can do a couple of weekends in a row when field hockey is over. I know she doesn't like me. Well, I don't like her either. Oh and another thing I hate about her- is how she always thinks she is right. Or how she thinks I am the person that scratches up her pans. I rarely use the pan that is all scratched up. And she always makes a point of being, "Oh my poor pan... its all scratched, people need to stop using metal on this or I'd going to put them away." Newsflash: even really expensive non-stick pans wear-out eventually. Even if you only use teflon on them, friction is friction and we are using them 4 times as much as she was on her own. Four times as much as a normal family would, because you tend to cook only one meal for a family and we each cook four.

So I guess I have ranted enough about my roommates... I guess if I left it would be because of Di. I mean, I'll never be friends with Becky or Lindsay but they don't get on my nerves. And they are both considerate most of the time.

I think the fact that I don't have a job yet for the summer sucks too. I hate that. Ugh... I really need to go to bed. It feels good to rant about something that has been bothering me for awhile.

State: Under the weather

No comments: