Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Since I'm not doing so hot with the studying of the population genetics I figured I'd post on here.

Today, definitely an interesting day in the lab. All of my male flies but one died on me so I had to add some more. I also managed to set a plate of ethanol on fire and melt some Petri dish and a glass rod together. L'Art Nouveau as my TA called it. Unfortunately, it will be show and tell on Monday which is kind of embarassing. I'll probably turn red and everyone will know it was me. That said, I have a big mouth and most people are going to know it was me by then anyways so really it doesn't matter.

Anyhow, that is all for today. I have nothing too fascinating to divulge today. No deep thoughts today, well maybe not none, but none that I really want to share.

Anyhow... I think I should go at least read over my notes once for the night.

State: good
Song: Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson

No comments: