Sunday, January 25, 2004

I had my Safewalk training today. It was actually quite fun. We played some games and mingled and such. I think it will be a good group to volunteer for. I like that it is structured, which means I am more likely to keep doing it.

On the school front, I am not doing much better. I'm sure I'll wake up once midterms hit, but I hope that I smarten up before then so I can actually do okay on them.

Hmmm I was thinking about high school last night. I was just thinking about how holding on to feelings you have for someone that doesn't have feelings for you only blinds you to all the other fish in the sea. I think I missed some fish in high school for precisely that reason. It is really too bad actually. Oh well, one cannot dwell on what is done and should only really try to live for today. So yeah... I guess that is my deepish thought for the day. Not really that deep.

Oh well I am going to get ready for bed right so that I won't go to bed too late tonight. Goodnight everyone!

State: exhausted
Song: Aside- the weakerthans

No comments: