Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well it's early this morning and I'm already not making sense. I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting day. Instead of going to bed at midnight when I hould have, I proceeded to have a lenghty three hour discussion with Lindsay and Daynika about sex. It was highly entertaining as this is one of out favourite topics to talk about. I apparently I'm willing to sacrifice my precious sleep in order to engage in such interesting conversation.

So if I am a grouch today, it is my own damn fault. I'll probably still complain though. OR just find some random bench to sleep on and miss my classes. I'm feeling surprisingly awake considering my 4 and half hours sleep.

I guess I should get my ass into gear as I need to be leaving for school soon.

State: Bright eyed, all things considered.
Song: Bubble Toes-Jack Johnson

No comments: