Monday, January 19, 2004

Okay, I was just looking at the layout of my last blog with all the pictures... and it looks horrible, but I really don't care.

Anyhow, on to more important things. I woke up this morning at 4:00 am. That's right... 4. I fell asleep again until about 5:15 and then never really fell sleep again. I felt like I might have been on the verge of sleep right when my alarm woke me up. If I didn't have a group meeting for my Ecology lab, I wouldn't have gotten up. And I still feel like doing very little. I should go make my lunch right now so that I can justify money spent on food this weekend, and the money I will be spending later this week. I just don't feel like it though.

I woke up feeling very frustrated and that feeling has grown over the two hours that I couldn't sleep. Frustrated on many different levels. And I feel like swearing a lot. In the words of my dear roommate when she is frustrated, "Fuck, shit, fuck!". That sums it up quite well.

State: A rainbow of frustration.
Song: This is Everything- Tegan and Sara

No comments: