Saturday, November 06, 2004

No one appreciates the bad profs until a more horrible one comes along.

Dr. Adames may have been/is a bad prof. There is no denying that. But Dr. Good is an absolutely HORRIBLE prof. I decided this as Sarah and I were trying to go through his notes on lambda cloning vectors and all the different types. Honestly, all I could give him for the exam right now it regurgitate of his notes which is not what he is going to ask- which is what worries me. But he doesn't give us enough information to apply any of the knowledge to a novel situation. Fuck- it's frustrating. Right now, I am using my textbook and notes from Genetics 270, and my notes from Genetics 301 and 304 to try and understand my notes for his class and I still can't. Well, I can't say I don't understand them. No- I do understand them. I just haven't being given the background to understand why it is all important.

Anyhow- I should get back to work. I have another two good hours to study for my cell biology exam, which won't be tricky- I just need to know everything that is in my notes. After the studying, I am going to my friend Sarah's for a party. Cranium fun awaits:)

State: meh

No comments: