Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well...I just forgot what I was going to write about. So I'll just talk about how at 11:30 last night I decided I needed to bake myself a batch of oatmeal cookies. These had to be some of the best cookies (other than my skor bar cookies) that I have ever made. I didn't even follow a recipe. I guess I started with a recipe, tried to half it but forgot to half the eggs so my batter was really runny, so I just kept adding oatmeal and flour unti I got it to the right consistancy. Then I baked them, until they weren't quite cooked - the point that probably would have failed you in foods class, and taste best once you've let them sit. Mmmm so good.

So I got a lot of work done today. Who knows if I know enough for the quiz tomorrow. I'm not going to stress myself out- it's only worth 5 %. I got 100% on the self-test for the part of chapter 2 that we covered in class without even looking at it so yeah. I think I might just go over all the techniques again and make sure I know them inside and out and I should be good to go.

I'm not really looking forward to the weekend, because I know how much I need to get done. I have two papers to write (something I am not used to doing). And I want to study my physiology because I know nothing right now. So I decided it would be best if I didn't go out this weekend. As much fun as I know Bar None will be, I first of all can't afford to go and secondly I need to work. If I get all my work done this weekend, I can reward myself by going to a movie on Tuesday with Aja and maybe Sarah (the one in Cuba)and who ever else we get to come with us. It will be my post-weekend weekend?

I had more interesting things to talk about, but now they are gone. Oh wait- that is right. I have decided that MSN is a procrastinator's heroin. It is. And I am an addict. So... yeah. I guess I fell off the wagon, because I had my habit under control for awhile. And I've gone chronic again... but no more. Chronic use that is.

Anyhow, as we speak I am procrastinating. Darn.

State: Meh... I'm not about to like studying now
Song: Love of the Loveless- Eels

No comments: