Saturday, November 13, 2004

Okay- so I don't know how I am awake right now or feeling as good as I am right now... but boy am I happy.

So, last night started off at home when I watched my roommates drink some absinthe they brought back from Amsterdam. That was funny, because Lindsay doesn't like the taste of black licorice and that is what it tastes like so she had to plug her nose and take little sips.

Then, I went to Theater Sports with Aja, Sarah and a bunch of their friends. We also managed to get Eric to come- which is awesome because we have been trying to get him to come for like a year now and finally he has. Theater sports was okay tonight- the ring of shame was brought out. That's the first time I have seen the ring of shame.

Sarah and I were hungry and almost went to get pizza, but then we decided we should go home and get some sleep. And she dropped me off at home- to an then empty house. This was at about 1:30 am.

At my house, I decided it would be a good idea too cook rice and eat it with the curry I made. It turned out to be a great idea... I ate my curry and rice and Lindsay came home and we chatted for a bit. I wasn't really tired though. And I was kind of hyper from theater sports. Di's engineer friends came home and that is when the party kind of started over here. Then they decided to go back to the party, because that was where the beer was.But apparently it was getting lame over there so they brought a juice jug from our place and a salad bowl from the keg party and filled them up with beer and brought them over here.

We then proceeded to play air hockey, watch more engg week video and drink beer into the wee hours of the morning. Started watching Finding Nemo at 5:30 am... but didn't make it through the whole thing- I went to bed at 6:30 am. good times. And lookee here- I am already awake and studying. I have no idea how.

Anyhow... back to learning about blood and forming ideas of how to characterize the proteins that anchor the mtDNA to the inner membrance. Stupid mini grant proposal. Mind you, I have a topic now and three papers I can annotate so I am pretty much good to go.

State: Awesome- I'm still amazed at my awakeness.
Song: Hold on- Sarah McLachlan

No comments: