Sunday, November 07, 2004

This is going to be a short post. But, before I start my quest to knowing all there is (well all my lecture notes say) about cells, phage and plasmids, I'd like to say that I had the MOST awesome time I have had in a long time at a party. So much fun... more fun than any night out drinking at the bar- more my kind of fun. Not that I don't enjoy drinking- but I prefer to do it in moderation, whilst doing other things.

Sarah and I were already really hyper before we left to go. And we couldn't find the bus stop upon exit of Corona station, so we called Sarah (another Sarah) and asked her to come pick us up. Then the bus we thought we had missed, passed her on her way to pick us up, so we looked really stupid. Then, Aja showed up with the Juice and we made the rum punch. It was quite tasty. So we all chatted awhile, mingled eating all of the wonderful snacks people brought (mmm baked goods). Then the Cranium game started. I honestly have never played that wild of a cranium game before. It was crazy! And we really hadn't had that much to drink!!! We are just crazy naturally. Anyhow... the quiet team (relative to the rest of us) won. Then we had some pizza, and people started to head out. The remaining people stayed and played dice. I love dice- it is such a good game.

But people were getting tired so we didn't make it to 10 000. So almost everyone left- except for me, Aja and Sarah. We talked and the decided to watch Pirates of the Carribean at 2 am... I slept through most of it woke up at 4 and talked with Aja until 5- and fell asleep at around 5:45 am. We woke up around 10 ish and got out of the futon (of love) at around 10:30... cleaned up and headed home.

If only every party could be that fun. I want to do something like that for New Years with my friends. Like- crazy but not going out to some bar and getting smashed. But I don't want to be in bed like 10 minutes past midnight. I'm not sure all my friends have the kind of stamina for that. We'll just have to make them sleep all day so they can keep up.

Anyhow... I am going to go shower. I'm so pumped to study now it isn't even funny!!!!! :)

State: Uber happy :) and pumped to study!!! lol

No comments: