Saturday, November 27, 2004

Why can't I sleep? Why? I didn't even have a fun reason for being awake tonight. I simply can't sleep. So this is what it is like to have insomnia. I always wondered, well not really. I think I am finally stressed out. If that makes any stress, I mean sense. This paper I am writing is stressing me out. I was half tempted to get high with my roommate tonight. But that really wouldn't help things at all. In the short run, maybe. But not in the long run. Drugs and alcohol are merely escape tactics, and rarely help the problem and generally aggrevate it.

I did get some work done on my paper though. Not as much as I originally thought I would get done, but I now know how to go about organizing it so that all I have to do is sit down and put all of the research into my own words. I think I have too much information right now, but it is much easier to cut stuff out, than it is to add stuff in when you don't have anything else to say.

So I am hoping that once I fall asleep and sleep for awhile I am functional tomorrow. Because I need to get stuff done tomorrow. I hate not being able to sleep. Fuck it is frustrating. I like sleeping.

This is a pretty pointless point, but I think everyone gets the point: Lisa just wants to sleep.

State: Insomnia apparently
Song: Trouble Sleeping- The Perishers

No comments: