Friday, December 31, 2004

Although I have been referring to Christmas Eve as being New Year's eve for the past few days, it is finally actually New Year's eve. As far as I am concerned, yesterday was more like New Year's Eve than today. I guess it just felt that way with the gathering and all.I'm just not sure anything I do today will top yesterday, and I am fine with that.

Yesterday was really fun. We played this game called Mafia, and that was quite entertaining. But I am a horrible liar, so that doesn't work too well when trying to be one of the Mafia. But what was really funny, is no one believed me when I wasn't lying. I was just plain horrible at the game but it was still amusing.It was really nice to have everyone together before we all (well some of us at least) return to school. I stilll have another week here though, which should be nice and relaxing.

Today, I went over to Craig's house for Waffles with Rachel. That was really nice. Craig's little sister is getting so big, but I guess that is the nature of growing up.

I'm going out for supper with my mom tonight, and then I don't know what. Whatever I do though, I am not going to let myself get down about not doing certain things. Not like last year. I think that is why I often don't have as much fun as I should on New Year's Eve. Too much hype and too many expectations for it to be an amazing night. In my experience, the best times I have ever had have never been expected. So tonight is my night of no expectations.

Anyhow, whatever everyone is doing tonight- have a great time! Happy New Year Everyone!

State: Content-

No comments: