Thursday, December 30, 2004

Wow.... two days of fun in a row. But they say good things come in threes so hopefully that means tomorrow is going to be just as fun.

Yesterday, I spent the day with Daley. We did a variety of things, starting with skating, then some chatting,then some getting together with Rachel for some of Rachel's own Frisbee golf (which was played at Bowness Park with one Frisbee and two boomaragans) and finally ending by roasting our feet by the fire while drinking marshmallowy hot chocolate.

Today, I didn't do much until Micki invited me out to Ladies night with her and her friend Mel. I was a little skeptical, but decided I only live once. Also, my mom told me that you haven't lived until you've gone to ladies night so I figured, I might as well. It turned out to be a lot of fun. We started at cowboys, to watch the strippers. Now don't get any ideas in your head... you don't see anything more than most of us have seen at a swimming pool. Actually to tell you the truth, being in swim club and seeing the boys in their speedos you see more than you see with the strippers. Anyhow, it is more amusing to see the guys routines. Their dances were really funny. Once the entertainment was over, Cowboys started playing crappy music, so we headed over to The Mynt. What a swanky night club! I'm glad I was over dressed for Cowboys, otherwise I would have been under dressed for The Mynt. So we danced there for quite awhile, but then the music started to get badish (bad early 90's rap) and 18 year old guys that looked about 15 started to hit on us and could take a hint when we all shook our head after the DJ asked "Who's getting laid tonight?" So we decided to head out... Anyhow, since this is already long enough I'll just end with saying it was the most fun I have had in a long time dancing. But my ears are also ringing like I have just gotten back from a concert...

So, tomorrow(aka today) is the pre- New Years, gathering... I'm excited to see everyone :)Okay... bed time

Anyhow...I need to sleep. Goodnight everyone!

State: my ears are ringing
Song: Random Dance Songs...

No comments: