Saturday, December 25, 2004

Today was a good day. First, I got together with Jane in the "morning" which when Jane says it means, "I'll call you around 11 am and we'll get together in the afternoon." Except I called her- but we did get together in the afternoon. We were on a quest you see. To fetch our presents from Lindsay's Mom's house. We retrieved our presents and and went back to Jane's for a loverly lunch prepared by Jane's mom. Mmm does she ever make good food :)

Then we phoned Rachel, and very spontaneously decided to go see Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. It was excellent and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

As Timmy's was closed (I mean it is christmas eve), we came back to my place and chatted over cups of tea and hot chocolate. It was nice. Nice to relax and not think about school. We also talked about how girls and guys often misinterpret each other. That was a pretty interesting conversation. I think all of us have had mixed messages at some point. Jane and Jim needed to be back for dinner so they left and took Rachel home.

After they were gone, I watched Whale Rider. It was good, but made me cry. But the DVD stopped working right at the climax of the movie, which was kinda annoying. We had to skip a couple of chapters to see the end. So maybe Rogers will give us a free rental or something...probably not but we can always hope.

Hopefully everyone has a great christmas day!

State: Great...
Music:Internet Radio Station found on Live 365 Mansion On the Hill (that's the name of the station)

No comments: