Thursday, December 02, 2004

So I guess I didn't post after page 6. Well, I am sure you can guess that the paper was finished and handed in on Wednesday. YAY! Except that I have another one due on the 8th. And for some reason, I am thinking that it will be easier. HA! More like WAAAAAAAY harder.

I really don't have much to say. I was going to tell some stupid story about how I really wanted cookies and I didn't think there were any in my cupboard and just as I was about to give up there was a GIANT box of digestive cookies or Maria cookies sitting back there all by themselves. They have been there since I moved in, but now that I have rediscovered them, I doubt they will last past exam week. Wow... I just did tell the stupid story about the cookies.

Oh... another story. Last night, at safewalk, my partner and I had an LRT walk. This means we take the LRT with the client and walk them to their house. So we did and it was all fine and dandy until we go to go back to school. We couldn't find Grandin station. It didn't help that it was dark, and it was the first time I had ever gotten off at Grandin. We found the parliament building, which actually looks quite pretty at night. Once we found ourselves on Jasper Ave. and 110 St. I was like... I know if we walk to 108 St we will hit Corona station- because I have been there countless times. So we walked to Corona and headed back to the school. It was funny because once we looked at a map we were practically right in front of Grandin and didn't see it.

anyhow... I am going to study physiology and finish what I said I would for cell biology. I'm just happy those two course are fairly interrelated right now.

State: Full from supper... which despite its simplicity was wonderful.
Song: Float on- Modest Mouse

No comments: