Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hmmm... I guess I just felt like posting. Nothing in particular really. I went to see Rachel today, before she heads off to Congo. It was nice to visit with her. And I finally got to see the apartment that she lived in for the past two years. Yes, my first time there and it looked nothing like it did while see lived in it because I saw it without furniture. For some reason, because I only had one class today, it felt like a weekend day. I have done very little school work today, but that is okay. Oh right, kinda of scary- these two guys got taken down by the police right at the bus stop I was waiting at to go back to the university. It was kind of scary and then these people tried to sell me knives... well give me free stuff first and then try and sell me supposedly $70 knives for like $20. But honestly, a box of that many knives for 70 dollars, they aren't going to be great quality. And the fact that you can sell them for $20, means they have to be fairly cheap in the first place. Call me a knife snob, I probably am after using Cutco for half a year already. When I have money, I'm buying Cutco. It's well worth the investment. I mean, knife gets dull you send it in and they send you a new one. And you can pass them on to your kids and they can do the same.

I also had my yoga class today. Today, it was actually pretty hard. But it always makes me feel so wonderful after, I'm sad I didn't take yoga up a long time ago. It really clears the mind and destresses. Anyhow, I should go to bed. It may be friday tomorrow, but I still have lots I want to get done. Oh and that is another thing. Is the governement stupid? I send my student loan money to the university for a reason- to pay my tuition. So why do I have a cheque for my student loan money on me? Why is my tuition not paid? Oh right, because the government sent it to the wrong place. Its really easy to fix, but kind of annoying. I think that is it...

State: Dead tired, but relaxed
Song: New Slang- Garden State

No comments: