Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm sitting,no bouncing here on my ball as I type this. I love my new exercise bike. It was damn hard to blow up, but it was well worth it now that I am able to play with it.

I got back into Edmonton on Saturday afternoon. My mom drove me up, which was really nice because it meant she could take me grocery shopping. After the grocery shopping, we headed over to Pharos for dinner (mmm lasagna mmm) and then we went to see Kinsey which I have to say I really liked. It was nice to visit one last little bit with my mom. I have to say, as much as I like living on my own, I really do miss my mom.

Sunday was spent reorganizing everything so that I was ready for today. Needless to say, nothing could really prepare me for today. I wasn't mentally prepared to do actual work today and I ended up spending 3 hrs. in my lab course. I mean I really should have expected a LAB COURSE to start on the first day of classes, but I didn't. So far, I like my lab course though, and I was right when I thought it would be a lot of work. Already, I had homework for tomorrow: prep for tomorrow's lab. I guess I really like it because it is like no other biology lab I have ever been in. I hope that I can be a little more organized than I was today and not have to scurry around like I did.

So now I am really tired and I was ready to sleep like an hour ago so I'd better get to sleep so that I can be fresh for tomorrow.

State: Mentally exhausted
Song: Float On - Modest Mouse

No comments: