Sunday, January 02, 2005

So after a couple of lazy days, I have had lots of time to think. Maybe too much. I guess lately it has been about what do I want to do with my life. I mean I actually think about this quite a lot, and I guess I have posted on it a few times. It probably doesn't make such an interesting topic for everyone else, but this blog isn't really for other people.

Even after days of thinking, I have nothing. I mean, ideally I'd love to do all my possible careers and as of right now I think this is what I might end up doing. Its not so far fetched... not really at least. I mean why do I have to choose between two things that I love? Why do I have to compromise? I don't think I have to. I think my first job will be doing something sciency, with my degree. I think I want to do the whole diagnostic thing, become a technician and work for awhile. This is provided I like lab work, which I am fairly certain I will.

The next job, will be something of the counseling type. Not psychological counseling though more along the lines of career or university advising, or genetic counseling or even something like occupational therapy. Anyhow- whatever it is, it will involve working with and helping people. My problem is, I am generally interested in many things, but specifically interested in very little. Anyhow... so far that is all I have come up with.

I came up with a few more resolutions. Day 2 of the New Year Resolutions.
1)Be more conscious of what is going on in the world.
2)Broaden my knowledge of things outside of Science

I'm off to go read my new book... Goodnight everyone!

State: Blob-like

No comments: