Thursday, January 20, 2005

I've had a lot on my mind lately. Mainly, you know, trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life and such. I still don't know.

And the prof I want to work for of course wants to know where I see myself in 2 years and again in five years. And I don't know really... so I said grad school or working as a lab technician. Bascially, those are my choices though. I enjoy the lab. I mean, it is what I have always liked in genetics. It is all the problem solving I could ever want to do. I'm always loved problem solving. I guess that's why, on the flip side I'd love to be a counsellor. And also if I liked math and physics more or felt more proficient in them, I'd probably like engineering. So what ever I do, I think it needs to involve some sort of problem solving.

And now for something completely different... I had my first climbing class on Tuesday. And all we are doing is bouldering. Which is wonderful- because that is what I like about climbing. I like it more than just climbing up the wall. Today I had the yoga part of the class... and that was really nice. So relaxing...

Anyhow... I'm positive I had more to talk about, but alas it is gone now.

State: good
Song: The World at Large- Modest Mouse

No comments: