Sunday, January 30, 2005

libido + being single = not very fun.

Okay, so that might make me sounds like some sex-obsessed person, but I don't care. I mean, why don't girls talk about being sexually frustrated more than they do?Maybe I have a higher sex drive than some, but sometimes I feel like I am the only one...I know rationally that I am not. Although my roommates are pretty open about these discussions. But sexually frustrated does not = desperate. There is a difference. Also, I'm perplexed at the evolutionary ingenious of how even someone who has never had sex can want it. My question is: how can I miss something I've never had? Its weird but true. Maybe I'd miss it even more if I have had it.

I'm also frustrated that I can't sleep. So basically I'm just frustrated all around.

State: grrrr stupid libido
Song: I don't wanna be- Gavin DeGraw

No comments: