Sunday, January 23, 2005

Yesterday, I did a lot, but almost nothing school related. I'm almost done my lab report. I've almost done for the past three days. But now I only have the lab report questions to answer which is significantly farther ahead than I was before.

MSN won't connect. I know I'm conneted to the internet because I am recieving e-mail as I type this. Oh well, it isn't the hugest deal. I had the most wonderful things to post right as I was falling asleep last night, but now I can't think of what they are. It was one of those moments where I was thinking in clear, beautiful sentences. I have to say, those moments don't happen very often for me.

I think I am going to head off to the gym. But first, I'm going to make a gym CD so that might take a little while. I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm thinking it is from the lack of physical movement I did yesterday. I'm not counting cleaning the whole house in that. Cleaning the house takes about as much energy as walking back and forth to school a few times.

State: that inbetween state, the one between being happy and being sad
Song: Wise Up - Aimee Mann

No comments: