Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I think this ball is going to become my new form of stress relief. That and my yoga class. Which I haven't started yet, but start tomorrow. Wow... I trully over booked tomorrow. I really need to make a schedule so I actually do work in my other classes. I can't believe how much time I wasted last semester. At the same time, I also realize why I was so tired all the time in first year. Yes the labs. And you thought you were sick of hearing about genetics. Fuck, I've already broken one of my New Year's resolutions. I think it is hopeless for me though. Random.

The ball really is good. When I close my eyes and bounce and let my mind go blank, I feel all my stress melt away. It feel so good.

Call me crazy. Call me whatever you want. It has been a long time since I really cared if people think I am normal or not.

That said... goodnight, bonsoir et bonne nuit.

State: Stress in my back, peace in my mind
Song: Fair- Remy Zero

No comments: