Thursday, January 06, 2005

Last night, I went over to Craig's house and hung out with the boys. I also got to play with Craig's little sister Kiva. She is so cute. She restores my want to actually have children someday. I also had my first taste of Screech, a newfoundland delicacy. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, mind you most alcohol doesn't taste too bad when mixed with coke. I didn't know this, but screech is actually a dark jamaican rum. I guess I am a fan of the darker rum. I don't like white rum as much. Bacardi has a chemically taste after tasting good dark rum.

Today, I got up late and I ate pizza for breakfast. I watched some insane show on Maury about these out of control thirteen year olds who were prostituting themselves. It was kind of sick to say the least. I mean, I wasn't thinking of doing any of the things they were doing at thirteen or say EVER.

Then, I did a mass e-mail out asking trying to find a lab to work in this summer. I have one real bite so far and I only started the e-mail out at 11 am. Also, I got the 499 project I wanted so I am looking forward to that.

Anyhow... I am off to watch the season premier of Alias that I taped last night!

State: Tired... but good

No comments: