Tuesday, January 25, 2005

sigh... so tired. No coherent thoughts goes through my head. I'm supposed to do this assignment for my genetics class, not for marks but it is due tomorrow and I'm not done. Nor do I feel like finishing it. Nor do I care how they figured about how centromeres work or how they figured it out. It was good the first time he presented it in class. But now I'm tired and more worried about how I'm going to interpret my horrible gel.

I had my climbing class today. It is really good. I really like it...

I'm tired... I shouldn't be posting.

So I finished most of the stupid assignment. I need to fix my attitude if I want to do as well as I want.

Sleep calls...

State: too time to care
Song: The Places You Have Come To Fear the Most- Dashboard Confessional

No comments: