Saturday, December 13, 2003

Didn't get nearly as much done today as I would have liked. I think I was too lonely. The silence of the house was really distracting me. I tried putting some music on, but that didn't help much.

So I walked to Safeway and bought myself half a litre of Haagen Daaz Vanilla Caramel Brownie and some candy canes. The candy canes are for studying tomorrow. The Haagen Daaz was for tonight. I left half for tomorrow- I case I don't learn enough genetics to feel good about the exam. I didn't feel like doing anything so I decided to do genetics problems while watching Amelie. I ended up doing one problem and the rest of the time was spent eating ice cream and just watching. I love that movie... I really relate to Amelie. I'm her before she gets the guy. Hopefully one day my story will have a happy ending.

*light bulb flashes above Lisa's head* It's just dawned on me why I feel this shitty. The fact that I am all alone in my house and have no one to talk to right now doesn't help but the real reason is PMS. Stupid hormones. Bad timing grrrr... I have a lot a power over how I feel most of the time. This is one of those time I have none. Unless I can start controling my estrogen and progesterone levels. hmmm what a novel idea.

State: Lonely, Frustrated, Annoyed, and disappointed
Song: Lonely Day- Phantom Planet

No comments: