Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So I'm home now. And boy does it feel good. I don't think Edmonton will ever be more to me than the place I go to school. I don't know it like I know Calgary. And as corny as this will sound Edmonton hasn't ingrained itself into my soul. I think I will always be Calgarian at heart. There are even other places in Canada that feel more like home to me than Edmonton. For example- Montreal. I love that city and I feel very at ease there- almost like I have a connection with the city. And I don't feel that as much with Edmonton. hmmm Maybe I'm not compatible.

I did another silly quiz. No surprises here.
dfsf
The Moon: The moon signifies the subconscious, the
dream world, imagination, fluctuation,
intuition, occult power, hallucination, hidden
forces, deception, and creativity. It denotes
the subconscious, dreams, illusion, mystery,
storms weathered, uncertainty, deception, a
loved one's misfortune, or an emotional crisis.


Which Tarot Card Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Anyhow, I think that now that I have checked my mail and my grades for the day (of which there was nothing new) I think I'll end this.

State: Pretty Happy
Song: California- Phantom Planet

No comments: