Monday, December 01, 2003

So all my T.A.'s e-mailed me back today on the dilution problem I was having trouble with and that was great. They all had a different methods of getting to the right answer and some of them were easier than others. I don't know where I am going with this- I guess I'm just glad they cared enough to e-mail me back.

My Micro prof is evil.... but I still think he is awesome. I think he likes bacteria more than he likes people. He was asking us today what we wanted to have on our final and he was like, "So because I am letting you guys pick was 10% of your exam is about does that mean I can make the rest of the exam as EVIL as I want?" and there was a resounding NO! from the 400 people in the lecture theater. It was funny... and yet scary. Speaking of scary, antibiotic resistance is really scary... I won't get into that. I think I'd probably bore everyone to tears- just remember: Not all bugs need drugs!

So yeah, I think I have come to terms with the fact that I don't know what I am going to do with my life at this point. I'm not sure if genetics is for me but I am also not sure if psych is for me. Maybe I should just abandon both of those ideas and do something entirely different. Who knows... I think I'll probably end up keeping next semester the way it is just because it is alot easier to switch into psychology or something else at a later date than it is to switch back into what I am doing right now.

So I'm feeling pretty good right now considering in about two and half hours I write a final. Normally, I'd be freaking out... it's kinda weird that I'm not. Meh... oh well. Not much I can do about that :) It's almost like I don't care... also very scary. But I'm pretty sure I do care... I'd just like to think I don't.

I'm also happy because they remarked all of the first midterms from my biochem class (for a reason that is still unknown to me- I actually was not aware that they were being remarked). I got three more point which gives me 67% instead of 63% and an overall mark going into the final of 75%. YAY! Not as much pressure...and the best part about that class is that it is not curved.

Okay- I've gone on and on about the my boring school filled life for long enough. Time for me to look over my anthro notes for the last time before my exam. Until next time- ciau!

No comments: