Friday, December 12, 2003

Well psych is over now and I think it went okay. I know I would have done better had a not studied it all the day of and day and night before but that is my own fault. I'm kinda mad that I screwed myself out of getting a really awesome mark in that course. The exam was really fair and if I had just spent a little more time during the term learning about perception... Oh well, I'd rather sacrifice that mark a little and do okay in everything and not fail anything.

That's 4 down and 1 to go. So happy I'm almost done... and that I finally can focus my attention to genetics. Which shall be fun because I get sick pleasure from doing genetics problems... it's really sick. Even I think it is sick.

Lindsay is leaving tomorrow morning and it's kinda sad. The house will be so empty. Without her or Daley here, how will I distract myself?I'm sure I'll find ways... although seeing as we are cleaning right now I won't be able to do that.

Oh well, not much to say. I guess I'll stop.

State: Almost relaxed... but still not completely- still one exam you see

No comments: