Wednesday, December 31, 2003

A little update for everyone... I had an awesome time last night. I thought I was going to have another boring night of either sitting in front of the computer or the TV wishing I was out somewhere when I get a phone call from Jane at 9:30 asking me if I either wanting to go Kareoke or to eigties metal with Micki and her friend Melissa. Couldn't find a good kareoke place so we went to meet micki and her friend at Morgan's on 17th for eighties metal. The bouncers were mean and wouldn't let us in, so we talked to micki and she said she would meet us up later and off to the Ship and Anchor Jane and I did go.

The Ship had a line, but it moved quickly and soon we were in the warm and smokiness of the bar. Got our drinks- a free pepsi for me as I was driving and a Keith's for Jane. Shortly after that we found a table and laughed at the wonderfully hokey music they were playing- as a pub should.

Micki and her friend joined us after about a half hour which was nice. She almost didn't come, but Jane smooth talked her into it- not that that was very hard. So we spent the next three hours catching up on old times and laughing at me being hyper. Apparently I don't need alcohol to act stupid around my friends.

Brought Jane and Micki home, which was also an adventure. They kept trying to give me directions, but um I'm not sure they were really in any state to give me such directions so I just blocked them out and went my own way and that worked out fine.

Got home at the wonderful hour of 3:15 am. I couldn't sleep... I've discovered this not sleeping to now not be an effect of alcohol so much (I always thought it was) but more the effect of staying up far to late past my sleepiness time. It's okay, I'll sacrifice sleep for my friends. I have pictures of this night- but they are far to embarassing to post so I won't... well not without permission and I don't think I'll et that.

We are going shopping today which should be fun. Anyhow... I should go shower because I am meeting them at 1:00 pm. Bye for now and Happy New Years Everyone!

State: Very Tired
Song: none... too tired to think of song

No comments: