Monday, December 15, 2003

So I started off this evening by watching Episodes 4, 5, 6 of season one of Sex and the City and that made me happy because it's about four single women and they are often just as alone as I am (just as often not- but that's beside the point). I really liked the last episode I watched on secret relationships. It was intruiging. I don't know- there is something very real about that show. Maybe not so much the story lines, but the feelings and ideas in the show are very real. It always manages to make me laugh and make me feel good about being single.

I just finished watching the lastest episode of the O.C.. I'm really not sure why I am addicted to a stupid teen soap, but I am. It always somehow makes me feel crappy though about being alone. I mean- you would think that because I can watch Sex and the City and their countless sexual escapades that I'd be able to watch people on the O.C. kiss. I'm able to watch, but no fail it makes me feel so lonely. There is entirely too much kissing on that show. Wow, I sound bitter. Well maybe I am. You might be too if you have gone as long as I have without kissing anyone.

I think I'm going to go watch episode 7 of Sex and the City to make myself feel better.

State: Bitter
Song: One- Aimee Mann

No comments: