Monday, December 29, 2003

Today was a good day. I'm feeling better about life in general today. I decided when I was going back to Edmonton too. I decided that Friday is the day. So if my friends can't see me before then, then I guess they won't be seeing me. There isn't much else I can do. Besides, I turned the heat down in my house and I have to get up there before it hits minus 29.

I don't know what I will do for New Years, but I'm hoping I'll do something good. Last New year's was pretty great, but I have a feeling this year's won't be like that. Just a feeling. It's pretty hard to have New Years we people that you can't get a hold of. I just don't want to get my hopes up so that they don't get crushed. I have a tendency of doing that.

Sigh... so yeah. I'm kind of excited to go back to Edmonton. This holiday was good, it made me realize what I like about Edmonton. Not to mention what I don't like...

I've also decided I want to take a wine tasting course. Who knows when that is going to happen though. I don't know why I have the desire to take a wine tasting course but I do. Maybe because I'd like to know a bit more than I do now. Right now I pick wine out based on the attractiveness of the label. I want that to change.

Anyhow, I think I'll go read my book. I'm reading Crossroads of Twilight By Robert Jordan. I'm feeding my silly addiction to the Wheel of Time that I started unknowingly in grade seven. Hmmm I'm really enjoying this digital camera. How fun.

State: Better than yesterday
Song: Nothing in particular- I like One Thing - Finger Eleven and Just Me- Tegan and Sarah

No comments: