Monday, December 22, 2003

I am now two thirds of the way through watching the 2nd season of sex and the city and I understand a lot more about the current season now that I've seen the background.

I got the sweetest jacket at value village today. It comes to about my knees and it is green with toggles. I love it... my dream jacket you might say. And all for the low Value Village Price of 20$. It looks like it costs about 120$ at least and it looks like it has bearly been used.

The holidays are going by fast... and I've hardly done anything.

Going to see Jane and Rachel tomorrow. That should be fun. I guess I don't have much to talk about.

I had a great dream last night. Great and yet I awoke feeling so alone. Most of the dream was spent cuddling in the arms of this really handsome guy. Nothing kinky... just cuddling. It was so nice. I didn't want it to end. But alas all good things must come to an end.

I could go on and on and complain more and more about my loneliness- but that really isn't going to do anything about it. So I won't.

I think I'll go to bed instead. Goodnight...

State: Same old
Song: Fear- Sarah McLaughlan

No comments: