Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'm wondering right now why I am up at 10 to 6 in the morning. Perhaps because I couldn't sleep. Yes, I think that's it. sigh... and it's not like I'm not tired. I'm really tired. I just can't seem to sleep.

I had really weird dreams last night (in the 6 hours I slept that is). The only part of my dreams that I can remember is that I drank two bottles of wine by myself over the course of the dream sequence. Two bottles of red wine no less- both different kinds of red wine. It started with going to brunch at some restaurant and for some reason I wanted wine and thus ordered it. It was really good wine... complemeted the breakfast quite well. Maybe that's something that should be invented- breakfast wine. Anyhow, I digress. A bunch of stuff happened in between I can't quite remember- and then I stopped for supper at Earls with Lindsay and we ordered a bottle of wine and I ended up drinking most of it. You'd think I'd be hammered by now, but in the dream I was not. I then preceded to go to the airport and at security they had somehow found out about the bottle of wine I drank at breakfast and were all like, "So what did you eat this morning?" and I said, "Breakfast." and they were like, "Anything to drink?" and I said, " I think I may have had a bottle of wine." And then they wouldn't let me past security and I woke up.

So I'm an alcoholic in my dreams, an insomniac in real life and I'm starting to wonder if this is my brain's way of telling me to stop studying. hmmm - Well if it is- sorry brain- looks like you are going to have to work a little bit longer. Oh my, I'm really losing it. Talking to my brain and such. I think I'll go now before people think I'm completely loony. hehehe Not like they don't already.

State: Lacking sleep
Song: No Sleep- The Cardigans

No comments: