Saturday, December 27, 2003

I think I might be having too much fun with this new digital camera I got for christmas. What I really should be doing right now is sleeping and not playing with posting pictures on the web. Oh well, I don't have much else to do. I've been having fun fiddling with html and making tables to put my pictures in. I haven't figured out how to put the picture title below the picture instead of above. I think it kinda looks sill the way I have it but I haven't figured out how to tell the computer to do that so guess I'll have to live with it. I think spent I little too much time working on something as simple as what I have been doing. But I guess that is all part of the learning process.

It took me long enough to get the picture to show up where I wanted them in the entry let alone get the text to wrap around the picture. I think I am getting the hang of it. I'll post the other pictures that I was working with just for fun. I'm still having a bit of trouble, and I'm really just typing all of this so that I can take up space. I'm sure I have something meaningful talk about- actually I'm sure I do, but I don't feel like it right now. Or maybe I do and I am do playing a game? I guess we'll never know because I am just rambling about nothing right now.

Time for another picture. This was my just playing around with the camera and I kinda liked the effect. I wasn't posing or anything. I guess I wasn't really aware that I was taking a picture of myself however that works and that is what came out. Oh boy, after this entry people are really going to think I am nuts. That's what happens when you isolate me in my home for awhile. The isolation is my own fault. I don't call anyone so how can I expect to do anything with anyone? I can't. It doesn't work that way and I know it. So tomorrow I am going to call some people and do something with myself. Not that I didn't do anything today. I went shopping and bought some cool clothes with my christmas money. I just want to see people before I go back to Edmonton and I am running out of time.

hmmm I'm just thinking: I need to get out more. Before I drive myself nuts. I watched Freaky Friday tonight with my mom. I actually enjoyed it in a weird reliving my youth kinda way. Man, I sound so old. I really need to get out more.

State: Feeling Old
Song: My Number- Tegan and Sarah

No comments: