Monday, December 08, 2003

I should be in bed sleeping, but alas I am not. I just needed to get my thoughts out for the day. Unfourtunately, I think I might have forgotten everything that I was going to talk about.

Oh right... weird dream last night. It think it might be all the studying. I no longer feel like I am going to fail any of my exams. Note the word feel... I have made considerable progress in the past four days. The most in these past two "less is more" days. I however still have a lot of details to memorize for my microbiology final. I'd be happy with getting the same mark as I got on my midterm which was almost 70% and it isn't curved so I'd probably get a B/B- with that and I'd be happy with that.

I've decided to stick with my schedule next semester. I need to find out the hard way whether I truly want to continue on in genetics. It isn't a bad semester when I don't think about the hell that will be my exam week. But that's a long ways off and maybe I'll be better at managing my time by then. ha... that's funny. I think I say that every semester. It's great.

I think I had something more important to say than what I wrote in this entry... meh. It's too late, I don't remember anymore.

I'm going to sleep so I can dream me some messed up dreams.

Song: Inaudible Melodies- Jack Johnson
State: Study mode, hopefully in retention mode as well...

No comments: