Friday, December 12, 2003

Finally done reading all of my psych. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't do so hot on this exam. Although, even if a I didn't write the exam I'd walk out passing the course (with a D though... and I don't want one of those). I'm just hoping the multiple choice gods are on my side today.

I'm certain I know enough to pass, but I kinda wanted to do well. hehe I guess it is a little late for that. :)

Well I should get going. Last chance review session for genetics to attend before I write this psych exam...

State: Curious as to what my performance will be considering the variables. A little test of my short-term (or "working memory")
Song: Sexy Plexi- Jack Johnson- lets just say Lindsay and I have been listening to Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales on repeat for the past week.

No comments: