Wednesday, December 24, 2003

To start off: Merry Christmas Everyone!

sigh... unfourtunately I had to get sick right before christmas. I'm not really sick, but just sick enough for it to be annoying.

Only mark I don't have is psych- which I'm not too worried about. Genetics came in at a relatively unsurprising A- so I'm happy that I didn't stress myself over studying for that one.

So far this year I'm doing better than last year. I've probably said that before... I'm kinda hazy right now due to my cold.

I feel like I am running out of time to do everything I want to do. I never seem to get anything I want to get done... well done.

Anyhow I should end this so I can get some stuff done. Going to a movie later today with my mom. That should be fun.

State: So much to do, so little time

No comments: