Saturday, December 13, 2003

sigh... I wish I was done exams. I've had enough of this studying business. Studying is going okay. I just hope I don't walk into the exam and everything there be ten times harder than anything I've ever seen before. Mind you, I'd still probably find answers are such... hmmm.

I'm working on epistasis right now. Not that any of you know or care what that is. Well lets just say it complicates the mendelian inheritance thing. I thought it would be much harder than it is. Although some of the questions do make you want to say, "WTF?"

Granted, I still haven't practiced drawing out my inversion loops. I'm not going to explain what those are. I don't want to and you really wouldn't want to know.

I'm liking this not have to memorize a whole lot of crap thing though. I'm sick of memorizing stuff. Happy to have a nice straightforward (hopefully) problem solving exam.

I guess my genetics text book is getting lonely now that I've left him by himself for a little while... I should get back.

State: Studying against my will...
Song: Sick Cycle Carousel- Lifehouse

No comments: